END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (EULA)
LINE SEIKI Co.,LTD.(Hereinafter referred to as “LINE SEIKI”) grants you the right to install and use copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT(Hereinafter referred to as “SOFTWARE”) on your computer under following conditions.
All title and intellectual property rights of SOFTWARE are owned by LINE SEIKI or licensed by suppliers, all rights of SOFTWARE are reserved by LINE SEIKI under applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws in Japan and other countries/areas.
2. GRANT OF LICENSE
(1) Non-exclusive license of SOFTWARE is granted under this agreement. LINE SEKI grants you the right to install and use copies of SOFTWARE on your computer.
(2) You may also make copies of SOFTWARE as may be necessary for backup and archival purposes but not for sale.
(1) Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, or Disassembly on SOFTWARE is prohibited under this agreement, except such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law.
(2) All or part of SOFTWARE is prohibited to be used or copied for other purpose except permitted by this agreement.
(3) You have no right to give license of SOFTWARE and you may not sell, rent, lease or lend SOFTWARE to any third party.
4. LIMITATION of WARRANTIES
SOFTWARE is provided “as is” without any warranty, and LINE SEIKI makes no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, its merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Any problems that may arise in connection with this SOFTWARE shall be resolved at your own risk and expense.
In no event shall LINE SEIKI be liable for any consequential, incidental, or punitive damages, whether arising under this agreement or otherwise. You agree to hold us indemnified against any damages, losses, or liabilities related to any claims made by third parties against you relating to your use of SOFTWARE.
6. LIMITATION of LIABILITY
Our liability to you arising out of or in connection with this agreement shall be limited to actual and direct damages to you and up to the amount paid by you for SOFTWARE.
7. TERM of AGREEMENT
(1)This agreement is effective on the day you download or install SOFTWARE in your computer and remains valid unless terminated due to the following event.
(2) If you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this agreement, LINE SEIKI may terminate this agreement immediately without any notice or demand to you. In such a case, LINE SEIKI may claim damages resulting from your failure.
Upon termination of this agreement, you shall immediately destroy SOFTWARE stored on your hardware.
8. EXPORT RULES
Complying with export control laws and regulations of Japan and any other foreign countries involved, you agree not to ship, transfer, or export SOFTWARE or any information or technology contained in SOFTWARE to any country to which shipment is prohibited or restricted.
9. GOVERNING LAW
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan. Any dispute arising out of or relating to this agreement shall be resolved by arbitration at Tokyo District Court in Japan as the court of exclusive jurisdiction.
Line Seiki Co., Ltd.
Phone number +81-50-1741-6630